免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 回復 發帖

流行明星在Catsuits---[13p]

流行明星在Catsuits---[13p]

是一個主體皮膚緊getups的流行風尚,布蘭妮和碧昂絲,Lady Gaga和......呃,瑪麗蓮曼森。
Britney Spears布蘭妮斯皮爾斯

Britney's iconic red vinyl catsuit from the “Oops!…I Did It Again” is one of those articles of clothing that will be forever famous in pop music, like Michael Jackson's white glove or Madonna's pointy-ass bra.布蘭妮的標誌性的紅色乙烯救援連體“哎呀!...我再做它”是對這些條款的服裝,這將是永遠著名的流行音樂,喜歡邁克爾·傑克遜的白手套,麥當娜的屁股尖尖的胸罩之一。
Beyoncé碧昂絲

Here's Beyoncé performing on The Today Show in 2008 in a simple black catsuit.在這裡的碧昂絲表演上的今天顯示 ,2008年,在一個簡單的黑救援連體。 Divine, as always.神聖的,一如既往。
Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite夫人小姐的DEEE-Lite的奇爾

Fashion avatar Lady Miss Kier sports this incredible bit of Seventies-inspired, diamond-and-flower spandex perfection in the video for Deee-Lite's breakthrough hit “Groove Is In The Heart.” But wait – could this actually be the pinnacle of all catsuits?時尚化身夫人小姐奇爾體育這個令人難以置信的位七十年代的靈感,鑽石,和,花氨綸完美的視頻DEEE - 精簡版的突破打“溝是在心裡。”但等待 - 可能這其實是所有catsuits的巔峰?
Jennifer Lopez珍妮弗·洛佩茲

Jennifer Lopez wore this VERY SUBTLE bejeweled nude catsuit in the video for “On the Floor,” her 2011 single with Pitbull.珍妮弗·洛佩茲穿這件很微妙的珠光寶氣的裸體救援連體視頻中的“在地板上,”她2011單比特犬。 So best.所以最好的。
Aaliyah艾莉亞

Oh my god, Aaliyah.噢,我的上帝,艾莉亞。 You're already so beautiful and perfect, and then you have to go and put on a white catsuit in your “More Than a Woman” video?你已經如此的美麗和完美的,那麼你必須去把一個白色的救援連體“女人多”的視頻嗎? This is what the inside of my heart looks like.這是我的心裡面看起來像什麼。
Kelis Kelis的

Kelis LOVES wearing catsuits – they're some of her most favored stage attire. Kelis的喜歡穿catsuits - 他們是一些她最喜歡的舞台服裝。 Out of all of them, I think this look is the coolest: How can you beat reptilian glitter realness accessorized with bird wing headpieces?在所有的人,我認為這看起來是最酷的,你怎麼能打敗爬行動物的的亮粉真實性裝飾與鳥翼頭飾嗎? Pretty next-level.漂亮的下一級。
Beth Ditto of The Gossip Beth Ditto的的八卦

Oh, Beth Ditto, how do I love thee (and thy catsuits)?哦,Beth Ditto的,我怎麼愛你(和你catsuits)? The frontwoman for The Gossip has performed in countless of these miraculous garments, even telling British Elle , “I've worn a lot of amazing catsuits.為八卦的主唱曾在無數的奇蹟般的服裝,甚至告訴英國ELLE,“我已經穿了很多驚人的catsuits。 They look crazy, but are actually really comfortable.”他們看起來很瘋狂,但其實真的很舒服。“
Marilyn Manson瑪麗蓮·曼森

If anyone can appreciate a good catsuit, it's Marilyn Manson, pictured here performing at the 1998 MTV Video Music Awards.如果任何人都可以理解這是一個很好的救援連體,瑪麗蓮曼森,圖為在1998年MTV音樂錄影帶獎表演。 He also sported one in the video for “Heart-Shaped Glasses.”他還留著一個“心形眼鏡的視頻。”
Janet Jackson珍妮·傑克遜(Janet Jackson)

Janet Jackson wore this outstanding catsuit on American Idol in 2010.在2010年,珍妮·傑克遜(Janet Jackson)穿著這件傑出的救援連體美國偶像。 She also wore a black catsuit WITH KNEEPADS (ummmm, yes) in her video for “Feedback.”她還穿了一件黑色的救援連體護膝(咽,是)她為“反饋的視頻。”
Madonna麥當娜

Madonna wore this in the video for “Human Nature,” for starters, but she's proven in countless performances that she knows how to wear a catsuit very well.麥當娜穿著視頻中的“人性”,對於初學者來說,在無數的演出,但她證明,她知道如何穿救援連體非常好。
Justin Hawkins of The Darkness賈斯汀霍金斯的黑暗

Hawkins is a big fan of catsuits, wearing them onstage near-constantly, as well as in the amazing video for “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” Here's hoping that male catsuits become a thing, with this zip-front leather number as style inspiration for dudes everywhere.霍金斯是一個大風扇的catsuits,穿著他們在舞台上靠近,不斷地,以及在了驚人的視頻為“我相信的事情叫做愛情。”這裡的希望,男性catsuits成為一個事情,這前拉鍊皮革號為帥哥隨處可見的風格靈感。
Lady Gaga Lady Gaga的

I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga wears catsuits the way the rest of us wear jeans, like they're just her basic everyday look.我敢肯定,Lady Gaga的穿著catsuits我們其餘的人穿牛仔褲,他們只是她日常生活中的基本面貌。
Kylie Minogue凱莉·米洛

Australian pop queen Kylie wore this outstanding catsuit on the British version of X Factor earlier this year.澳大利亞流行女王凱莉穿這件傑出的救援連體今年早些時候,英國版的X因素 。
返回列表
animated gifs
animated gifs